Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I will be free...

 John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

There are times in our life that we need to decide for ourselves. We need to choose a path for our own. We have to decide for something and make a stand for that decision in our life. Sometimes because of that decision we might hurt other people, we might lost our traditional beliefs, we have to leave our love ones because of that decision. It hurt to leave and to decide but if that's the only way to save them all then I really have to go for it.

Presently, I am preparing myself for the best thing that will ever happen to my life. It's something that no money or any materials things can buy. I can't imagine how happy I am now because of this celebration that will happen to me very soon.

I know I am not the same person anymore after this. I have to bound myself for a lifetime commitment and I will never be the same. I will never be alone anymore. All these things are not accident, there's a great reason for everything and no matter what reason that would be...I am and will always be grateful for that reason.

I don't know what's the significance of November 27 for me coz this is also the day when I pledge and oath as a teacher and now November 27 and 28, 2010 I will pledge for another significant event in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment